Sponsor a Show
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit group, we are always looking for community partners to sponsor our shows. We are so thankful for businesses and individuals that have funded many of our visits to schools, churches, libraries, scouts, and other ministries and community events.
How can I sponsor a show?
Opportunities are everywhereâ€¦
- Fund a show for a group or organization that you care about.
- Fund a number of shows for every school in your school district, or every public library in your county.
- If you don’t have a specific organization in mind, just make a tax-deductible donation to our outreach fund. Then we’ll share your resources with a group that wants to host our show, but still needs funding.
Who can sponsor a show?
Here are a few examples of some sponsorships we’ve had over the years.
- Parents have sponsored classroom shows as a birthday gift to their child that the whole class can share.
- Parents have sponsored shows as a gift to the their child’s school or youth group or Cub Scout pack, just for fun.
- Businesses have sponsored shows for ministries and community events that they care about. For example, every year before our show at the Chester County Envirothon, they recognize and thank their sponsors.
- Community groups have sponsored school assemblies in their communities, like when the Bernville Grange funded reptile assemblies for every elementary school within their school district.
- Churches have sponsored shows for their local schools, like a church in Columbia that sponsored our visit to their nearest elementary school as a way to show love to their community.
- Schools have funded our library shows for the summer reading program, like when York Country Day School funded our visits to all thirteen York County Libraries in 2010, and Jesse wore a “YORK COUNTRY DAY SCHOOL SCIENCE” shirt.
- Any nature-lover, business, charitable trust, or estate can direct tax-deductible donations toward our outreach fund, and we can direct those funds toward events that need additional funding.
Why sponsor a show?
- Use your marketing budget to reach hundreds of families while investing in your community.
- Invest in a conservation program that inspires children to love reptiles.
- Our ministry events give youth the positive message that every person (and animal) has unique abilities and a special purpose here on Earth.
- Your support is needed! We have hundreds of groups that invest their own dollars to schedule our show. But there are many more that tell us they can’t afford it on their own, as they deal with budget cuts and rising costs. Your support will make a difference!